Driskel Will Be Back for FSU, Even If In Limited Role
GAINESVILLE- Great news for Gator football fans.
Head Coach Will Muschamp confirms that starting quarterback Jeff Driskel will be avaliable to play for Saturday's game vs. rival FSU.
The news comes after Driskel sprained his ankle in the game against Louisiana Lafeyette.
Muschamp says Driskel was able to practice on once already, and will continue to for the rest of the week, resting only on Monday.
The decision as to how much he will play, and how much backup Jacoby Brissett will continue to play, will be determined as the week carries on and what he's able to do in practice.
Kickoff for the game is Saturday at 3:30 on ABC (TV20).
- Jeff Driskel Learning The Ropes
- Jeff Driskel Out; Jacoby Brissett Stepping Up
- Gator Football Readies For Rival FSU
- Jessamen Dunker Will Transfer and Jeff Choate Introduced as Special Teams Coordinator
- Tuesday Scrimmage Will Simulate Game Day For Gator Football
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Gator Football Team Gives Back At The Salvation Army
- Back To the Grind: Gator Football Returns to Practice
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State