Driskel Will Be Back for FSU, Even If In Limited Role
GAINESVILLE- Great news for Gator football fans.
Head Coach Will Muschamp confirms that starting quarterback Jeff Driskel will be avaliable to play for Saturday's game vs. rival FSU.
The news comes after Driskel sprained his ankle in the game against Louisiana Lafeyette.
Muschamp says Driskel was able to practice on once already, and will continue to for the rest of the week, resting only on Monday.
The decision as to how much he will play, and how much backup Jacoby Brissett will continue to play, will be determined as the week carries on and what he's able to do in practice.
Kickoff for the game is Saturday at 3:30 on ABC (TV20).
- Jeff Driskel Signs with Red Sox; Will Continue Playing Football
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- Muschamp Says Driskel and Harris to Play Saturday vs Missouri
- Gator Football Playing for Pride Against FSU
- Gator Football Readies For Rival FSU
- Will Muschamp Receives a Raise; Gators Announce Open Football Practices
- Tuesday Scrimmage Will Simulate Game Day For Gator Football
- Back To the Grind: Gator Football Returns to Practice
- Gator Football Team Gives Back At The Salvation Army
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era