Future College Athletes Out of Gainesville High
GAINESVILLE- There were some future college athletes who committed today out of Gainesville High.
Deja McPhee signed with Jacksonville University and Kayla Lovett with Alabama A&M, both for women's basketball.
As we near Thanksgiving, these two already started counted their blessings as they prepare for the opportunity to play college ball.
- Four High Schools Athletes Sign to Play in College
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Stephanie Cameron Headlines List of Santa Fe College Athletes Honored for Academics
- Santa Fe College Volleyball Pleased with Initial Try-Outs
- Local Athletes Stand Out at Jimmy Carnes Track and Field Meet
- Local Area High Schoolers Sign to Play College Sports
- 3 Sign From Buchholz High School for College Baseball
- High School Roundup: College Signings
- High School Roundup: College Signings 5-29-13
- High School Athletes Sign On For More