Gator /Mizzou Recap...and an Optimistic Look Ahead
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gators football squad have done all they can, essentially.
The goal is a trip to the SEC Championship in Atlanta, but unfortunetly for the Gators, the most important game they have to play now, is the waiting game.
After beating the Missouri Tigers 14-7, Florida finished up their slate of SEC play.
Now they wait and see if Georgia slips up. A Bulldog loss to Auburn this weekend could be the ticket for the Gators to Atlanta.
While the guys may have some of their attention turned to that game Saturday night however, first and foremost their attention will be on the next game.
The Gators will take on Louisiana-Lafayette this Saturday in the Swamp. Kickoff is at 1pm.
- Gator Retailers Already Looking Ahead to Pasadena
- Gator Gymnastics Routs Mizzou Tigers
- Gator Baseball Defeats Mizzou Thanks to Dominant Performance by Puk
- Gator Hoskins and The Gators: Senior Bowl Recap
- Gator Baseball Earns Series Win Over Ole Miss and Gator Sports Recap
- Gator Hoops Tough Road Ahead Starts with FSU
- Gator Offense Staying One Step Ahead
- Florida Gator Football Prepare For Season Ahead
- Gator Hoops Recap: Florida Sets Record in Win Over Georgia
- Billy Donovan Recaps Memphis Win; Gators Get Transfer with Alex Murphy