Gator Soccer Advances Over UCF to Sweet 16, Gator Volleyball Beats LSU in Four Sets
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Becky Burleigh and the Gator soccer team have been riding high the past few weeks, and the good vibrations continued with a 1-0 win over UCF to advance to the NCAA Women's Soccer Sweet 16.
Florida's Taylor Travis scored the golden goal in the 60th minute.
The Gators will host Notre Dame on Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
The 16th ranked Gator volleyball team beat LSU in four sets (22-25, 25-22, 25-11, 25-13) to claim at least a share of the SEC title. It marks their 20th league crown in program history.
Florida's Taylor Unroe had a career-best 27 digs in the match.
- Gator Volleyball Advances to Sweet 16, Eliminate College of Charleston in Straight Sets
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0
- Florida Soccer Advances in NCAA Tournament With 3-1 Win Over Cal; Volleyball Beats Ole Miss
- Gator Volleyball Advances to Elite Eight with Three-Set Sweep Over Michigan, Other Volleyball Scores
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri
- Gator Soccer Advances to Sweet 16 with 2-OT Win vs Wisconsin
- Eastside Volleyball Guts Out Four-Set Victory Over Santa Fe
- Gators Volleyball Season Ends as Illinois Wins in Four Sets
- Gators Volleyball Rallies From 2 Sets Down To Beat UK
- Volleyball, Soccer Teams Avenge Gator Football with Wins Over SEC West Rivals