Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
Gators Blank Missouri in Second Half, Win 14-7 to Close Out Conference Regular Season
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - It wasn't always pretty, but a win's a win in Will Muschamp's book.
Florida trailed 7-0 against Missouri before outscoring the visiting Tigers 14-0 in the second half to take a 14-7 victory and their seventh win in SEC play.
The Gators used a bend-but-not-break defense that caused four interceptions to help a struggling offense throughout the game.
Florida used great field position in the third quarter to put their first points on the board.
Omarius Hines raced for a 36-yard touchdown in the wildcat formation.
After a Matt Elam interception, Jeff Driskel connected on a 45-yard screen pass to Mike Gillislee for the Gators first lead of the game and the go-ahead score.
TV20 sports director Chris Price got postgame reaction from the Florida football team.
- Gator Baseball Claims Second-Straight SEC Regular Season Championship
- Gators Complete Improbable Regular Season with 37-26 Win Over FSU
- Gator Women Close Non-Conference Schedule with 81-50 Win Over Holy Cross
- Ft. White, Keystone Heights Close Out HS FB Season With Wins
- Gators the Pre-Season Favorite to Win Conference Title
- Joakim Noah Possibly Out Rest of Regular Season
- Gators Second Half Success Not By Accident
- Eastside Shows Strong 1st Half, FIzzles Late in Spring Football Game
- Gator Baseball Loses Regular Season Finale To Auburn, Earns #3 Seed at SEC Championships
- Gator Softball Racks Up Regular Season Awards