Signing Day in North Florida
GAINESVILLE- It was a busy day for future college athletes across North Central Florida today.
The early singing period began on Wednesday, and many athletes took the opportunity to sign their National Letters of Intent.
Two of those athletes were basketball players Jessica Thomas of Buchholz High School and Brooks McGraw of PK Yonge High.
It was an exciting and emotional day for both who celebrated the momentous occasion with family, friends and their teams.
Thomas signed with the University of Miami and McGraw with the University of Alabama.
- North Central Florida Puts Pen to Paper on Signing Day
- Florida Football Lands 28 Recruits On National Signing Day
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
- Athletes Sign on First Day of Early Signing Period
- Local Area Athletes Sign on Dotted Line for National Signing Day
- Four North Marion Football Players Sign To Play In Division 1
- Six Football Players Celebrate Signings at North Marion, Oak Hall Girls Lacrosse Gets Win
- Huge Veterans Day Exhibit in North Central Florida
- First Day of School in North Central Florida
- Florida Hoops Rebounds From Loss To Beat North Florida