Signing Day in North Florida
GAINESVILLE- It was a busy day for future college athletes across North Central Florida today.
The early singing period began on Wednesday, and many athletes took the opportunity to sign their National Letters of Intent.
Two of those athletes were basketball players Jessica Thomas of Buchholz High School and Brooks McGraw of PK Yonge High.
It was an exciting and emotional day for both who celebrated the momentous occasion with family, friends and their teams.
Thomas signed with the University of Miami and McGraw with the University of Alabama.
- National Signing Day 2014: North Central Florida Edition
- North Central Florida Puts Pen to Paper on Signing Day
- Signing Day: North Central Florida
- Three More Signings Around North Central Florida
- North Central Florida Athletes Sign National Letters of Intent
- Three North Central Florida Athletes Sign to Compete at the Next Level
- National Signing Day 2014: Florida Gators Football Edition
- Florida Football Lands 28 Recruits On National Signing Day
- University of Florida's Signing Day Recap
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida