Snead Signs with Gator Baseball, Goldberg to Play Tennis at UNF
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The fall signing season for high schoolers continued as two of North Central Florida's best inked to play athletics at the next level.
Santa Fe pitcher Kirby Snead fulfilled a life-long dream and signed with the Florida Gators baseball team.
Gainesville High's Zach Goldberg committed to the University of North Florida to play tennis on an athletic scholarship.
- Gator Sports Roundup: 3-30-14 Baseball, Softball, and Lacrosse
- Crawford Makes Gator Baseball, NCAA History With No-Hit Win
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- Gator Baseball, Confident, Prepared...Healthy?
- Jimmy Jones III Signs to Play Baseball
- Malachi Mitchell Signs to Play Baseball for FAMU
- Henry Montgomery Signs with Florida Tech to Play Baseball and Football
- Gator Sports Roundup: 4-6-14 Softball, Baseball and Tennis
- Gator Soccer Falls in SEC Tournament Championship, Women's Hoops Downs UNF
- Kirby Snead Preparing to Pitch for the Gators