Snead Signs with Gator Baseball, Goldberg to Play Tennis at UNF
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The fall signing season for high schoolers continued as two of North Central Florida's best inked to play athletics at the next level.
Santa Fe pitcher Kirby Snead fulfilled a life-long dream and signed with the Florida Gators baseball team.
Gainesville High's Zach Goldberg committed to the University of North Florida to play tennis on an athletic scholarship.
- Gator Baseball, Confident, Prepared...Healthy?
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- Crawford Makes Gator Baseball, NCAA History With No-Hit Win
- Gator Baseball Plays for Omaha
- Gator Baseball Team Looking Forward To Playing In CWS
- PK Yonge Baseball, Softball Earn Wins
- Two St. Francis Wolves Sign To Play Collegiate Athletics
- Local Area High Schoolers Sign to Play College Sports
- Eastside's Lindsay Smith Signs to Play Volleyball at the Next Level
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football