5-Star Prospect Parker Nixes Florida for Duke
CHICAGO - Gator fans were hoping for five-star basketball prospect Jabari Parker to join Kasey Hill and Chris Walker in the Class of 2013, but it wasn't meant to be.
Illinois's Mr. Basketball and national Gatorade Player of the Year instead opted for the Duke Blue Devils.
Parker is ranked the second-best overall recruit in the class, averaging over 19 points and nearly nine rebounds and five assists per game as a junior.
- Florida Womens Tennis Gets 5-0 Win Over Duke
- Gators Basketball In the Running for Recruit Jabari Parker
- Gator Football Prospects Go Under the Lights
- Muschamp Faces Tough Questions From Prospects
- Gator Soccer Upsets No. 2 Duke in Overtime
- Gator Baseball Wins Series Over Duke
- Technology Spotlight 10/5/10 "Florida STaRS Program"
- Country Music Star is Buried in her Florida Home Town
- Former Gator Soccer Stars to Represent U.S.A in Beijing
- Gator Football Stars May Miss Opener