Back To the Grind: Gator Football Returns to Practice
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gators Football team are back at it as we draw closer to the Allstate Sugar Bowl that will pit the Gators against the Cardianls.
Head Coach Will Muschamp has had his guys take it easy the past few days, but starting Tuesday, the tempo will pick up as Florida begans taking a closer look at Louisville.
Muschamp says the practice time success will be dependednt a steady balance.
He also gave reporters an injury and transfer update.
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Gator Football Practice Time Change
- GATORS HOLD FIRST DAY OF FOOTBALL PRACTICE
- Gator Football Open Practice Schedule Set
- Latroy Pittman Making a Mark in Gator Football Spring Practice
- Gators Open Football Practice on Final Day of Fall Camp
- Gators Football Begins Spring Practice
- Gator Football Practice Open to the Public
- Gator Football Practice in Pads
- Gator Football Fine Tuning in Spring Practice