Evolution of Driskel
GAINESVILLE- Florida Gator quarterback Jeff Driskel has made huge strides from where he was a year ago.
The sophomore quarterback has accounted for more than 1400 passing yards this season, with 11 passing touchdowns and only 3 interceptions.
He's also ran for 400 yards and four more touchdowns.
With practice slowing down some before the Gators begin preperation for the Sugar Bowl, Driskel is using the time to fine tune some of his smaller problems.
- Brantley Out For LSU, Driskel Expected To Start
- Driskel, Brissett Enjoying Gator QB Battle
- Driskel Injures Shoulder: Missed Practice Time Early This Week
- Muschamp Sets Record Straight On Driskel
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Driskel, Brissett Both Start Opener in 27-14 Gator Victory
- Driskel Named Gators Starting QB Moving Forward
- Muschamp: Driskel Passed First Test
- Driskel Starting To Draw Tebow Comparisons
- Driskel Is Heir To Legacy Started By Spurrier