Evolution of Driskel
GAINESVILLE- Florida Gator quarterback Jeff Driskel has made huge strides from where he was a year ago.
The sophomore quarterback has accounted for more than 1400 passing yards this season, with 11 passing touchdowns and only 3 interceptions.
He's also ran for 400 yards and four more touchdowns.
With practice slowing down some before the Gators begin preperation for the Sugar Bowl, Driskel is using the time to fine tune some of his smaller problems.
- Driskel, Fowler and Hargreaves Appear on Award Watch Lists
- Florida's Jeff Driskel Faces Injury Post Miami Match-Up
- Driskel Confident and Ready to Face Tennessee
- Gators Down Tennessee in SEC Opener; Lose QB Driskel
- Jeff Driskel has Successful Surgery
- Jeff Driskel Returns to Practice with the Gators
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- One On One With Jeff Driskel
- Gator QB Jeff Driskel Holds His Own at Manning Passing Academy
- Driskel Undergoes Appendectomy