Former Buchholz Football Standout Playing for National Title
GAINESVILLE - Kyle Oehlbeck led the Buccholz Bobcats in 2008 with 115 tackles.
Now in college, playing for Georgia Southern, he'll have the chance to advance to the Football Championship Subdivision finals if the Eagles can defeat North Dakota State this weekend.
- 3 Sign From Buchholz to Play College Football
- Former Area Standouts Injured in Spring: UF's Okine, FSU's Jernigan
- Former Trinity Catholic Standout Antonio Allen Drafted in 7th Round
- Former GHS Standout Portis To Retire as a Washington Redskin
- Former PK Yonge Standout Taylor Asbell Dies
- Gainesville High Takes Third City Title with 38-7 Win Over Buchholz
- Buchholz Track and Field Wins 11th-Straight Boys County Title
- Former Gators Horford, Lee Play in NBA All Star Game
- Buchholz Football Downs Eastside in Season Opener
- Buchholz Patiently Waiting to Pick New Football Coach