Freshman Sydney Moss Coming on Strong for Gator Women
GAINESVILLE - Sydney Moss is only a freshman on the Gator Women's basketball team, but with the way she's playing you would never know.
She leads the team in assists, and averages over 10 points and 6 rebounds a game.
Last week she was named the SEC Freshman Player of the Week.
But TV20's Zach Aldridge tells us Sydney has an answer to the big debate, Kobe or LeBron?
- Gator Women's Basketball Starts Season Strong, 71-49 Win Over Fairfield
- Recod Night for Gator Baseball Freshman
- Gator Freshman Tight End A.C. Leonard Out 6-8 Weeks
- Big Game Hunter: Gators Freshman Gymnast Racking Up Wins
- Gator Baseball Freshman Casey Turgeon Getting Comfortable
- Four Gators Earn Spot on SEC All-Freshman Team
- Gator Basketball Freshman Devon Walker to Transfer
- Women's Tennis Comes Back to Defeat Stanford
- Rodriguez Strong In Relief, Gators Finish Off Vanderbilt at College World Series
- Gator Football Running Strong