Gainesville Purple Hurricanes Fall Short in Title Game
GAINESVILLE- After an undefeated regular season, and subsequent playoff run, the Gainesville Purple Hurricanes fell short in the State Championship game, losing to Miami-Central 37-14.
However running back Ralph Wenn finished the day with another great game for his stat sheet.
He had the Canes only two scores of the day and felt proud of the team he played for.
- Purple Hurricanes Win, GHS Advancing to Class 6A State Football Title Game
- Gainesville Purple Hurricanes Fall in State Semifinal
- Gator Gymnastics Falls One-Tenth Short of First NCAA Title
- Gator Softball Wins SEC East But Falls Short Of Conference Title
- GHS Dominant Over North Marion in Spring Football Game, Vanguard Defense Stout but Falls Short
- Lafayette Falls in 1A State Title Softball Game
- GHS Falls in Class 6A Title Game 37-14 to Miami Central
- Trenton Falls In Class 1A Football State Title Game
- PK Yonge Wins, St. John Lutheran and Lafayette Fall in State Title Games
- Trinity Catholic Falls in 5 Sets In Class 4A Title Game