Gator Defense Prepares to Face Louisville in Sugar Bowl
Published December 30th, 2012
NEW ORLEANS - The Florida Gator football team knows they'll have their hands full with Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.
Bridgewater was named the Big East's offensive player of the year, throwing for just under 300 yards per game.
- Louisville Stuns the Gators in Sugar Bowl 33-23
- Gators Dominate Bearcats to Win Sugar Bowl
- Gators Head to Sugar Bowl
- Former Gator Great Gives Out Sugar Bowl Tickets
- Muschamp Calls Sugar Bowl Victory "Critical" for Gator Season
- Gators TE Coach Lewis Hard Road to Sugar Bowl
- Gator Defense Versus Louisville Offense
- Gator Defense Ready to Face Miami's Spark Duke Johnson
- Gator Defense Preparing for Two Quarterbacks
- Gator Offense Prepared for Stout Razorbacks Defense