Gator Football Running Strong
NEW ORLEANS - The Florida Gator football team has been able to make it all the way to the Sugar Bowl by heavily relying on the run.
Led mostly in part by senior running back Mike Gillislee, the Gators will look to be the more physical team come Wednesday against Louisville.
- Gator Football Using 2011 Georgia Game as Motivation for A 2012 SEC Run
- Gainesville High Football Season Continues With Strong Defensive Effort vs. Sunlake
- Eastside Shows Strong 1st Half, FIzzles Late in Spring Football Game
- Rodriguez Strong In Relief, Gators Finish Off Vanderbilt at College World Series
- Gator Women's Basketball Starts Season Strong, 71-49 Win Over Fairfield
- Freshman Sydney Moss Coming on Strong for Gator Women
- Gators Gymnastics Start Off Strong
- Gators Finish Strong in Cross Country Meet
- Strong Gator Defense Preparing for Pass Happy LSU Offense
- Gator Players Run Out With American Flags, Run Wild Over UAB