Gator Volleyball Advances to Sweet 16, Eliminate College of Charleston in Straight Sets
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Chloe Mann led the way with 10 kills on 13 swings as the 14th-seeded Florida Gator volleyball team eliminated the College of Charleston in the second round of NCAA Women's Volleyball tournament action (25-20, 25-16, 25-14).
The 19th three-set sweep of the season put the Gators back into the Sweet 16 for the eighth time in a row, and the 21st appearance in 22 seasons under head coach Mary Wise.
Florida will face No. 3 seed Texas in the Austin Regional on Friday, December 7th at 8pm.
The Gators faced the Longhorns earlier this season in the NIKE Big Four Classic, falling to Texas on a neutral site in a highly-contested three-set loss (27-29, 22-25, 24-26).
- Gator Soccer Advances Over UCF to Sweet 16, Gator Volleyball Beats LSU in Four Sets
- Gator Volleyball Advances to Elite Eight with Three-Set Sweep Over Michigan, Other Volleyball Scores
- Gator Volleyball Downs Texas A&M in Straight Sets
- Gators Volleyball Sneaks Past Wildcats In Straight Sets
- P.K Yonge Downs Gainesville High School Volleyball in Straight Sets
- Lafayette Volleyball Drops Fort White in Straight Sets
- Cornerstone Volleyball Gets Straight-Sets Win Over Oak Hall
- Vanguard Volleyball Takes Care of Trinity Catholic Straight Sets
- Trinity Catholic, Gainesville Volleyball Win in Straight Sets
- Gator Women's Tennis Avenges Loss/ Advances to Sweet 16