Louisville's Adrian Bushell in Familiar Territory, Sort Of
Published December 31st, 2012
NEW ORLEANS - Louisville's cornerback Adrian Bushell was on the 2009 Gator team that played in the Sugar Bowl.
But as TV20's Sports Director Chris Price tells us, things are a little different this time around.
- Louisville Head Coach Charlie Strong in Familiar Territory
- Louisville's Teddy Bridgewater, Doing it All
- Local Kindergartners Sort Out Sweet 16 Bracket With Dodgeball
- Adrian Peterson Back in Town: Motivating Youth
- Doctor's Reaction to Louisville Basketball Player Injury
- Donovon Hires Familiar Name
- Gator Basketball Team Hires Two New Coaches, One Familiar Face
- Familiar Feeling: Gators 4-0 for 4th Straight Year
- Gators Familiar With Hurricane Faces
- Louisville Expected to Hire Strong