Petrino Back Among College Football Coaching Ranks
GAINESVILLE- Disgraced college football coach Bobby Petrino will get another shot to coach at an FBS school, as Western Kentucky announced Monday it will bring the former Arkansas head coach over for the same position with the Hilltoppers.
Petrino was fired before the 2012 season after hiring his mistress and lying to his athletic director about the affair.
On the field, though, Petrino led the Razorbacks to some of their best performances in decades, leading the Hogs to a Sugar Bowl birth in 2010 and the Cotton Bowl in 2011.
- Schedule Debate Takes Center Stage Among College Coaches At SEC Spring Meetings
- Latest College Football Rankings
- Arkansas Fires Football HC Petrino
- Gator Track and Field Mike Holloway, A Coach Among Legends
- Gator Basketball Moves Back Into Top 5 In Rankings
- Flu Fears Spread Among Gator Football Team
- GATOR FOOTBALL RANKED FIFTH BY AP
- GHS Football Beats Yulee In Battle of State-Ranked Teams
- Gator Football in Final Rankings
- Paper Football Fun at College Football Awards