Tebow Defends Character
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - For the second straight week, former Florida Gator quarterback and Jets backup Tim Tebow was bypassed for a possible starting gig with the team that traded for him last offseason.
New York instead opted to give former starter Mark Sanchez his job back after third-string quarterback Greg McIlroy will miss the season finale against the Bills.
Tebow came under scrutiny over the last few days after reports said he asked coach Rex Ryan to not be a part of the team's Wildcat package.
The former Heisman trophy winner cleared the air on Wednesday, and made it clear football comes secondary compared to his character being tarnished.
- Back-To-Back Defending Champs Win
- Clement Defends World Championship
- Meyer Defends Addazio, Cites Offensive Problems
- Gator Players Defend Addazio
- Gainesville Regional Announced, Gator Softball Team To Host Defending National Champions
- Muschamp and Fisher Defend Each Other's Shortcomings In 2011
- Pease Defends Gators Offensive Performance vs. Toledo
- Tebow SEC Player of the Week!
- Tebow Wins Another Honor
- Tebow Calls Many Duties "Overwhelming"