Tebow Heads Home...For A Day
GAINESVILLE- Jacksonville's hometown boy Tim Tebow was in town at least for a day.
The former Gator and Heisman winning QB, and current Jets backup QB traveled to his old stomping grounds with New York as they took on the Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday.
The Jets won, but Tebow spent the game on the sidelines.
However Tebow said he still enjoyed being back on Everbank Field where he has lots of good memories.
And emphasized that although he enjoys being at home, all that really matters is that he's a New York Jet now, and even more so, the work he is able to do with his foundation.
- Peyton Manning Heads To Denver, Tebow Headed Out?
- Tebow Heads To Camp
- Tim Tebow Has First Day Of Practice With Patriots
- Buff Tebow Has Rocky Day Amid Jets Fans
- Tebow Gets $100K Donation to Spend Day with Fans
- TV 20 Heads to the SEC Media Days
- New Head Coaches Speak at High School Football Media Day
- Gymnastics Scores Big at Home on Senior Day
- TEBOW'S BACK HOME
- Millions Head Back Home From Holiday Travel