Tebow Ready to Move On
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - All signs are pointing to the exit sign for Tim Tebow and the failed Jet Experiment.
The team benched starting quarterback Mark Sanchez, but opted to give the starting role to third-stringer Greg McIlroy over second-string Tebow.
According to sources, the news didn't sit well with the former Gator Heisman trophy winner and he's ready to move onto the next chapter in his NFL career.
Tebow still has one year left in his Jets contract, but sources say the team will be accommodating for a change of scenery.
- Gator Players Pleased With Arkansas Win & Ready to Move Forward
- John Brantley Ready to Replace Tebow
- City, County Commissioners Ready to Move Forward after Joint Meeting
- Brantley Ready to Start
- Trattou Ready to Help Lead the Way
- Murphy Ready for Raiders Training Camp
- Gators Soccer Players Ready to Trick-or-Treat
- Gator Gymnasts Ready For Season to Begin
- Bernsteins Ready to Get Back on Top at Gatornationals
- Lacroix Ready to Finish Tennis Season on Top