Tebow Ready to Move On
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - All signs are pointing to the exit sign for Tim Tebow and the failed Jet Experiment.
The team benched starting quarterback Mark Sanchez, but opted to give the starting role to third-stringer Greg McIlroy over second-string Tebow.
According to sources, the news didn't sit well with the former Gator Heisman trophy winner and he's ready to move onto the next chapter in his NFL career.
Tebow still has one year left in his Jets contract, but sources say the team will be accommodating for a change of scenery.
- Gator Players Pleased With Arkansas Win & Ready to Move Forward
- John Brantley Ready to Replace Tebow
- City, County Commissioners Ready to Move Forward after Joint Meeting
- INGRAM SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
- CULPEPPER SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
- JOHN BROWN MAY BE READY TO JOIN UF
- Trauwein Ready for Return
- Brantley Ready to Start
- Trattou Ready to Help Lead the Way
- Murphy Ready for Raiders Training Camp