Tebow Sees No Playing Time in Jets Win Over Jags
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The New York Jets picked up their sixth win of the season by beating Jacksonville 17-10 in NFL action.
But it was with no help from the Jacksonville native that the team traded for in the offseason.
Former Gator quarterback Tim Tebow didn't see any playing time in the victory despite being active and prepared as the second-string quarterback.
The team's Wildcat package for Tebow has practically disappeared and the trade looks pointless since Tebow never sees the field.
The former Broncos quarterback and Heisman trophy winner will stay ready, waiting to see when, or if, his number will be called.
- Tebow's First Run Draws Cheers From Jags Fans
- Tebow Traded To New York Jets
- Tebow Welcomed By Media As Newest Jet
- Much-Scrutinized Tebow Underperforms in First Look as NY Jets Quarterback
- New York Jets Players Tim Tebow And Mark Sanchez Team Up For Player- Led Camp In California
- Tebow Praises Jets Offensive Coordinator
- Buff Tebow Has Rocky Day Amid Jets Fans
- Tebow Helps Break Up Brawl at Jets Practice
- Tebow Reviews 1st Game as a Jet
- Tebow, Jets Prepare to Unleash Wildcat vs Bills