Chris Rainey Released From Steelers Following Arrest
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator running back Chris Rainey was realeased from the Pittsuburg Steelers today.
This comes following Rainey's arrest for domestic battery on Thursday morning in Gainesville.
Rainey will appear in court on Friday morning to set his bond, and the judge can take into account his record, which includes a previous misdemenour charge.
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- Rainey Signs NFL Contract with Steelers
- BCS Championship Ring Stolen From Chris Rainey
- Chris Rainey Arrest Update
- Inmate Escapes From Alachua County Work Release Center
- Receipt Released from Night of Mayor Lowe's Arrest, as Poll Shows Braddy With Slim Lead
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- Gators Linebacker Antonio Morrison Suspended Following Second Arrest
- Gators LB Morrison Released From Jail, Kava Lounge Releases Statement