Chris Rainey Released From Steelers Following Arrest
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator running back Chris Rainey was realeased from the Pittsuburg Steelers today.
This comes following Rainey's arrest for domestic battery on Thursday morning in Gainesville.
Rainey will appear in court on Friday morning to set his bond, and the judge can take into account his record, which includes a previous misdemenour charge.
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- Rainey Signs NFL Contract with Steelers
- Inmate Escapes From Alachua County Work Release Center
- BCS Championship Ring Stolen From Chris Rainey
- Chris Rainey Arrest Update
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- Receipt Released from Night of Mayor Lowe's Arrest, as Poll Shows Braddy With Slim Lead
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Gators Linebacker Finley Released From Jail