Early Enrollees Roll Onto Campus
GAINESVILLE- It's not National Signing Day just yet, but the Florida Gators football coaches are already seeing some new faces around campus.
Eight athletes have enrolled early, opting out of their final high school semester, to get a head start on college classes and spring practice.
Three of those notable guys are Alex Anzalone (OLB), who recently switched from Notre Dame; Kelvin Taylor (RB), son of Gator great Fred Taylor; and Daniel McMillian (MLB) out of Jacksonville.
- Rolle Model: Myron Rolle Hosts Leadership Camp
- Softball Rolls USF
- Gators Roll In Tourney Debut
- Gator Women Hoops On A Roll
- Light Shed on Aaron Hernandez Case Thanks to Rolling Stone Article
- Jaguars Carvan Rolls Through Town, Paige Beck Picks Up New Fan
- Gator Baseball Rolls Over Owls
- Gator Baseball Rolling Along; Win First One Versus Jacksonville
- Gators Roll Over Savannah State 88-38
- Blue Wave Rolls Over Panthers