Eastside and GHS Fall in Dante Anderson Invitational
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Eastside and Gainesville High participated in the 6th Annual Dante Anderson Invitational.
Anderson was the Rams' top overall basketball prospect, but tragically died in a car accident in 2007.
The Rams fell to Miami Norland 57-22.
Gainesville also lost to defending Class 5A state champs and top-ranked Lake Wales 70-51.
- GHS Wins Battle of Hurricanes, 38-0 Over Lake Weir, Eastside Also Falls to Dunnellon 28-16
- GHS Football Gets Third Straight Win Against Eastside 21-0
- GHS, Union County Win at Bradford; Eastside beat Keystone in a Soccer Showdown
- Santa Fe Falls, GHS Wins in Respective Holiday Tournaments
- GHS, Bradford Softball Advance To Final Four, PK Yonge Falls Short
- GHS Falls in Class 6A Title Game 37-14 to Miami Central
- GHS Dominant Over North Marion in Spring Football Game, Vanguard Defense Stout but Falls Short
- GHS Baseball Falls to Buchholz in City Rivalry
- PK Yonge Sweeps GHS, Buchholz Falls to (19)Bishop Kenny
- Buchholz Wins, GHS Falls on Day One of Moramarco Challenge