Football Adjust to Off-season Woes
Published January 19th, 2013
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gators football team has plenty of changes going on in the offseason.
There are a three players who will not be returning, there are also 8 early enrollees, and a new coaching change for the Gators.
- Gator Football Changes Season Opening Kick-Off Time
- Gator Football Season Opening Kick-Off Time Set!
- Floirda Soccer Kicks Off 2011-2012 Sport Season
- Santa Fe Hoops Seasons Tip Off Thursday
- Gator Hoops to Kick-Off Season Down Two More Players; Ranked 10th in AP Poll
- Santa Fe College Hoops Prepares to Kick-Off Season
- Gator Hoops Tips Off Regular Season; Soccer Wins Versus Ole Miss
- Gator LB Edwards Says Offseason Conditioning Has Worked
- Wildcats and Knights Stay Off Board in Scoreless Preseason HS Football
- Bostic Says UF Football Will Feed Off Defensive Finish From 2011