Four-Star DT Brantley Recommits to Gator Class of 2013
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Caleb Brantley may have wanted to flirt with other schools, but at the end of the day his heart belonged to the Florida Gators.
Late after the Under Armour All-America game, the four-star defensive lineman from Crescent City recommitted to the Orange and Blue, just days after decommitting during Under Armour practices down in Orlando.
The 6-foot-3, 295-pounder said he got caught up in the hype of other players taking official visits, but decided against turning his back on the college he had given his verbal commitment to nearly a year ago.
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013
- Gator Hoops Land Big Commit, No. 1 Ranking for Class of 2013
- Sherit Commits to Gators, 20th for Class of 2013
- Future Gators Excited for 2013 Class; Muschamp Gets 2nd Commit for 2014
- Outlaw Decommits from Gator Class of 2013
- Gator Commits Reach 25 for Class of 2013
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- Brantley Shines in Gators Spring Game
- Brantley Family to Weigh Options for Son's Future as a Gator