Gator Baseball's Thompson Stepping Away From the Plate
GAINESVILLE- Gator outfielder Tyler Thompson has chosen to leave the UF baseball program.
Thompson tore his ACL in last year's SEC opener versus Vanderbilt, although no particular reason has been given for his departure.
He ends his Florida career hitting .280, with 10 home runs, and 65 RBI.
- Gator Baseball's Dynamite Depth
- Gator Softball One Step Away from World Series!
- Gator Baseball Swept Away From Lone Star State
- UF Baseball's Powers Earns National Award
- Florida Baseball One Win Away From College World Series
- As Gator Baseball Moves To CWS, O'Sullivan Appreciates Help From Fellow Coaches
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award
- Gator Baseball Throws Away 7-6 Game Against Ole Miss
- GATOR FOOTBALL TWO WEEKS AWAY FROM OPENING DAY
- Gators Run Away From No. 4 LSU 14-6