Gator Hoops Playing Through the Pain
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator basketball team ran over Georgia in their conference opener on Wednesday, winning 77-44.
They did so with several injuries on the court though, most notebly, Will Yeguete with tendonitis, and Eric Murphy with a broken rib.
Head coach Billy Donovan says that with the hectic schedule that conference play brings, they won't have a chance to heal fully, but Murphy reassures that he's fine and can play through it.
- Gator Hoops Fighting Through Injuries
- Gator Hoops Preparing for SEC Play
- Gator Hoops Open Conference Play in Fantastic Fashion
- Unselfish Play Leading to Wins For Gator Hoops
- Johnson Perfect Through Five, Gator Baseball Beats Boston College
- Gator Softball Stays Perfect Through Weekend, Now 11-0
- Gator Center Macklin Battling Through Injuries
- Gator Hoops Dominates Bulldogs on the Road
- Gator Women's Hoops Top Hatters
- Gator Men's Hoops Tops Hatters