Gator Hoops Playing Through the Pain
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator basketball team ran over Georgia in their conference opener on Wednesday, winning 77-44.
They did so with several injuries on the court though, most notebly, Will Yeguete with tendonitis, and Eric Murphy with a broken rib.
Head coach Billy Donovan says that with the hectic schedule that conference play brings, they won't have a chance to heal fully, but Murphy reassures that he's fine and can play through it.
- Gator Hoops Fighting Through Injuries
- Unselfish Play Leading to Wins For Gator Hoops
- Gator Hoops Preparing for SEC Play
- Gator Hoops Open Conference Play in Fantastic Fashion
- Gator Center Macklin Battling Through Injuries
- Johnson Perfect Through Five, Gator Baseball Beats Boston College
- Gator Baseball Team Looking Forward To Playing In CWS
- Gators And Commodores Suspended In 6th, Will Resume Play Tuesday At 11 a.m.
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award
- Gators Play Gamecocks, Clean Slate