Gators Plan to Run
Published January 2nd, 2013
NEW ORLEANS - The Florida Gator football team has been a run first squad all season long.
TV20's Weekend Sports Anchor Angelo Caruso says they don't plan to change that at all.
- Gator Players Run Out With American Flags, Run Wild Over UAB
- Gator Basketball Plans on Still Shooting Three's
- Gators TE Leonard Plans to Transfer, Day Two Recap in Alabama
- Gator Hoops Runs Past South Carolina In SEC Opener 74-58
- Tyler Murphy Ready for His Moment; Gators to Use Running Back by Committee
- Gator Lacrosse Runs Over Loyale
- Gator Football Running Strong
- Gators Basketball In the Running for Recruit Jabari Parker
- Gators Run Seminoles Out of Gym, Beat FSU 72-47
- Turnover Margin, Running Game Lead to Gator Resurgence in 2012