Gators TE Reed, UGA OLB Jones Entering NFL Draft
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - It was a delayed decision, but Gators redshirt junior tight end Jordan Reed will forego his final year of eligiblity and enter the 2013 NFL Draft.
Over the past season, Reed led the team in receptions (45) and receiving yards (559), and placed second on the team in receiving touchdowns (3).
Georgia outside linebacker Jarvis Jones also declared for the NFL Draft.
Jones led the nation in sacks (14.5) and tackles for a loss (24.5), both program records at UGA.
Jones is projected to go in the early first round of this year's NFL Draft.
- NINE GATORS SELECTED IN NFL DRAFT
- NFL Draft Begins Thursday, But Maybe Not For Gators
- Gators LB Jenkins To Declare for NFL Draft
- Former Gators Preparing for the NFL Draft
- Calathes Enters NBA Draft
- Speights Entering NBA Draft
- Tyus Plans to Enter NBA Draft
- HARVEY MAKES TOP TEN IN NFL DRAFT
- Ingram & Murphy Taken on Day Two of NFL Draft
- NFL Draft Round 1 Roundup