Lone Star Stomped: Gators Basketball Gets Big Win At Texas A&M
COLLEGE STATION, TX- The Florida Gators ran their SEC record to 3-0 and their overall record to 13-2 as Billy Donovan's team beat Texas A&M 68-47 Thursday night in Texas.
The Gators built a 35-18 lead at the half, and were led by Mike Rosario's 19 points and Patric Young's 18 points.
The Gators have a quick turnaround, as they now face Missouri at home on Saturday, with tip-off coming at 2 p.m. against the Tigers.
- Florida Enters Kyle Field, Leaves with 20-17 Win Over Texas A&M
- Texas A&M Student Body Ready for Florida Gators
- Florida Gator Tennis Beats Texas A&M
- Gator Baseball Swings Back with Dominating Win Over Florida A&M
- Countdown to Kickoff: Texas A&M
- Three Killed in Shooting Near Texas A&M University
- Gator Baseball Swept Away From Lone Star State
- 2 Florida A&M Professors on Leave in Hazing Case
- Florida A&M University Decides on Entertainment for Football Season
- Prosecutor: Plea Deals Set in Florida A&M Hazing Case