Tebow was Mismanaged; Former Jets Coach Speaks Out
GAINESVILLE- The most action former Gator QB Tim Tebow saw with the New York Jets this season, was serving as punt protector on special teams.
This is a far cry from the supposed special Wildcat package Head Coach Rex Ryan promised fans.
Now former special teams coach Mike Westhoff is speaking out, saying the Jets mismanaged Tebow and the he himself is still waiting to see this "special Tebow package".
- Aaron Hernandez Former Coaches Speak Out
- TV20 Exclusive: Former Gator Coach Urban Meyer Weighs in on Tim Tebow
- Winthrop Coach Speak Out On Sandy Hook Shooting
- Tim Tebow Released By Jets
- Tebow Sees No Playing Time in Jets Win Over Jags
- Tebow, Jets Prepare to Unleash Wildcat vs Bills
- Tebow Helps Break Up Brawl at Jets Practice
- Tebow Reviews 1st Game as a Jet
- Buff Tebow Has Rocky Day Amid Jets Fans
- Tebow Praises Jets Offensive Coordinator