Tebow was Mismanaged; Former Jets Coach Speaks Out
GAINESVILLE- The most action former Gator QB Tim Tebow saw with the New York Jets this season, was serving as punt protector on special teams.
This is a far cry from the supposed special Wildcat package Head Coach Rex Ryan promised fans.
Now former special teams coach Mike Westhoff is speaking out, saying the Jets mismanaged Tebow and the he himself is still waiting to see this "special Tebow package".
- TV20 Exclusive: Former Gator Coach Urban Meyer Weighs in on Tim Tebow
- Winthrop Coach Speak Out On Sandy Hook Shooting
- Former "End-Time" Group Speaks Out
- Tebow Traded To New York Jets
- Tebow Welcomed By Media As Newest Jet
- Much-Scrutinized Tebow Underperforms in First Look as NY Jets Quarterback
- New York Jets Players Tim Tebow And Mark Sanchez Team Up For Player- Led Camp In California
- Tebow Praises Jets Offensive Coordinator
- Buff Tebow Has Rocky Day Amid Jets Fans
- Tebow Helps Break Up Brawl at Jets Practice