TV20 Bids Fond Farewell to Angelo Caruso
GAINESVILLE- Angelo Caruso will move on from his weekend sports anchor position at TV20, a title Caruso has held for the past 2 1/2 years.
Here are some of his best and funniest moments from his time in North Central Florida.
We at TV20 wish him well.
- Angelo Caruso Eats New Orleans
- Update on Weekend Sports Anchor Angelo Caruso
- Angelo Caruso Previews Florida Lacrosse Semifinal
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- Final Farewell Friday For North Marion Football Coach Craig Damon
- Urban Meyer: The Final Farewell
- Chris and Angelo Preview Sugar Bowl
- A Murder Victim's Family Shares Fond Memories
- Veteran Alachua County Commissioner Wins Nomination Bid
- Rubio Defeats Crist, Meek in U.S. Senate Bid