Vote For Billy Donovan/Neiron Ball Through These Links
GAINESVILLE- Two Gators are up for two very different awards, but both need your help to win.
Gators Head Coach Billy Donoavn is once again representing the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation, which advocates and fundraises for a full service, state-of-the-art children's hospital in Gainesville, in the Infinity Coache's Challenge. Vote here to support this cause (please note: you must have an ESPN Login ID to vote):
Also, Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball is a finalist for the 2013 Uplifting Athletes Rare Disease Champion Award.
Ball suffered from a rare blood clot in his brain and needed brain surgery to recover, but returned to the field for the Gators last year.
To vote for Neiron, click on the following link:http://www.upliftingathletes.org/rare-disease-champion/vote
- Back From the Brink: Gators LB Neiron Ball Survived Burst Brain Blood Vessel To Help Team
- Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball Cleared To Play
- Billy Donovan Addresses NBA Rumors/Transfers/Damontre Harris
- Billy Donovan Says He's Staying!
- Help Billy Donovan Win the Coaches' Charity Challenge!
- Billy Donovan Reinstates F Erik Murphy to Gator Basketball Team
- Billy Donovan Wants to See More Production at the Free Throw Line
- Billy Donovan Recaps Memphis Win; Gators Get Transfer with Alex Murphy
- Room for Improvement: Billy Donovan Says So
- Chris Price 1-On-1 with Billy Donovan