Vote For Billy Donovan/Neiron Ball Through These Links
GAINESVILLE- Two Gators are up for two very different awards, but both need your help to win.
Gators Head Coach Billy Donoavn is once again representing the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation, which advocates and fundraises for a full service, state-of-the-art children's hospital in Gainesville, in the Infinity Coache's Challenge. Vote here to support this cause (please note: you must have an ESPN Login ID to vote):
Also, Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball is a finalist for the 2013 Uplifting Athletes Rare Disease Champion Award.
Ball suffered from a rare blood clot in his brain and needed brain surgery to recover, but returned to the field for the Gators last year.
To vote for Neiron, click on the following link:http://www.upliftingathletes.org/rare-disease-champion/vote
- Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball Cleared To Play
- Back From the Brink: Gators LB Neiron Ball Survived Burst Brain Blood Vessel To Help Team
- Scholar/Athlete of the Week for 1/7/10 - Billy Donovan Jr.
- Billy Donovan Discusses Developing Front Court
- Billy Donovan Celebrates Win Number 400
- Billy Donovan's take on Syracuse
- Billy Donovan On Schedule
- Billy Donovan Discusses Team Maturity
- Billy Donovan Embarks On Year 17 As Gators Head Basketball Coach
- Billy Donovan Embracing Being at a Football School