Chris Rainey Pleads No Contest
Published February 1st, 2013
GAINESVILLE - Former Gator running Chris Rainey's criminal case has been closed after he pled no contest.
- AC Leonard Pleads No Contest To Simple Battery Charge
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- Sheriff's Office Clerks Plead No Contest
- FAMU Band Member Pleads No Contest
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Meyer on Rainey: "He's Not With the Team"
- Chris Rainey Arrest Update
- Chris Rainey Released From Steelers Following Arrest
- Rainey Signs NFL Contract with Steelers
- Rainey, Sturgis Earn All-Conference Honors