Florida Football Lands 28 Recruits On National Signing Day
GAINESVILLE- If recruiting is the lifeblood of a football program, then the Florida Gators just got another dose of life on Wednesday, as 28 players officially became part of the Gators signing class of 2013.
Although eight players are already on campus as early enrollees, there were some surprises on signing day, with Will Muschamp landing two defensive line recruits on Wednesday, but also missing on a couple of other players.
- Gator Football Lands New Recruit
- Gator Football Lands Wide Receiver Recruit
- National Signing Day: Florida Signs 24, while FSU Named #1 Class
- National Signing Day 2014: Florida Gators Football Edition
- National Signing Day: North Central Florida High Schools
- National Signing Day 2017: North Central Florida
- Top 15 Recruit Commits to Florida Football
- Football Signing Day Continues at Chiefland
- Muschamp Lands Five-Star Recruit Hargreaves
- Donovan Lands Another Top Recruit