Gator Hoops Facing a New Team Without Frazier
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator mens basketball team will travel to Knoxville on Saturday to face the Tennessee Vols and they will do so without freshman Michael Frazier II.
Frazier II suffered a concussion in Saturday's game against Arkansas. Head coach Billy Donovan said Frazier still has to pass his baseline test before being allowed back to play. He, along with forward Yeguete will be out for Tuesday game against the Vols, although Saturday's game versus Alabama is a possibility.
Donovan's boys has faced two teams this past week that they have previously seen in the season, but this new week brings two new teams, and with it, new challanges.
- Gator Basketball Team Hires Two New Coaches, One Familiar Face
- Frazier Leads Gator Hoops To Last Non-Conference Win Against Richmond
- Gators G Frazier Earns Spot On Team USA U19 Squad
- Gator Hoops Prepares for Arkansas Without Top Two Scorers
- Gator Softball Team Thriving With and Without the Long Ball
- Gators Hoops Face Tough Non-Conference Schedule
- Gator's Young Perfect, Team USA Not in U19 Hoops Loss to Croatia
- Heartbreaker For Gator Women's Hoop Team
- Gator Football Team Hires Two New Coaches
- Gators Must Get Going Without Yeguete