Lake City's Tunsil Picks Ole Miss; Dozens of Other Locals Sign Football Scholarships
GAINESVILLE- National signing day may have kept college coaches busy collecting letters of intent, but it also kept the TV20 crew busy travelling around North Central Florida.
More than two dozen players signed to play college football on Wednesday, and Zach Aldridge gives a roundup of all the signing day fun.
- Deion McNair Signs Football Scholarship with Mississippi Delta CC
- City's First Home Invasion Threatened an Infant's Life
- Gator Football Kickoff Time Set for Ole Miss
- City's Underage Drinking Ordinance Gets Award
- City's Message To Students...Fill Out The Census!
- Digging Deep for City's Fresh Water Supply
- City's Homeless Center Takes Step Forward
- Buchholz's Milliken Gets Scholarship, Date at Signing
- Gator Women's Hoops Fall to Ole Miss
- Lake City Police Searching for Missing Man