Local Softball Players Join In Signing Day Fun
LAKE BUTLER- National signing day might be a big one for the boys, but at Union County High School, two softball players got in on the act as well.
Lake Butler softball players Ashlyn Harden and Harlee Rimes signed to play softball at St. John's River State College and Polk State College, respectively.
- Mike Peterson Giving Back: Football Camp and Family Fun Day
- Alumni Join Together with Florida Players Network
- National Signing Day 2014: North Central Florida Edition
- National Signing Day 2014: Florida Gators Football Edition
- Six Football Players Celebrate Signings at North Marion, Oak Hall Girls Lacrosse Gets Win
- Two Newberry Football Players Sign with Waldorf College
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football
- Four North Marion Football Players Sign To Play In Division 1
- Three Local Football Players Sign Letters Of Intent
- Saints Basketball Player Signs With D-I South Carolina