PK Yonge Softball Wins in Memory of Taylor Asbell
GAINESVILLE - The PK Yonge softball team honored the life of Taylor Asbell, a former shortstop for the Blue Wave who died last August at the age of 19, in their game against Buchholz tonight.
Over $1,000 were raised for the Taylor Asbell Scholarship Fund.
The Blue Wave won the game as well, 5-0.
- PK Yonge To Honor Taylor Asbell's Memory With Special Night, Memorial Fund
- Former PK Yonge Standout Taylor Asbell Dies
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Taylor Asbell
- Friends, Family Remember Taylor Asbell
- Buchholz Softball Staves Off PK Yonge for Win
- PK Yonge Baseball, Softball Earn Wins
- PK Yonge Softball Wins District Title, Keystone Advances to District Final
- Keystone, PK Yonge Lead Bevy Of Local Softball Playoff Wins
- E-5 Turns into Foul Ball as PK Yonge Softball Squeaks Past Santa Fe 1-0
- PK Yonge Softball Routs St. Francis to Begin Playoff Push