PK Yonge Softball Wins in Memory of Taylor Asbell
GAINESVILLE - The PK Yonge softball team honored the life of Taylor Asbell, a former shortstop for the Blue Wave who died last August at the age of 19, in their game against Buchholz tonight.
Over $1,000 were raised for the Taylor Asbell Scholarship Fund.
The Blue Wave won the game as well, 5-0.
- PK Yonge To Honor Taylor Asbell's Memory With Special Night, Memorial Fund
- Gator Softball Comes from Behind to Win on Senior Day
- Keystone, PK Yonge Lead Bevy Of Local Softball Playoff Wins
- PK Yonge Softball Wins District Title, Keystone Advances to District Final
- PK Yonge Baseball, Softball Earn Wins
- Buchholz Softball Staves Off PK Yonge for Win
- Former PK Yonge Standout Taylor Asbell Dies
- Gator Softball Stays Perfect Through Weekend, Now 11-0
- Gator Softball Edges Kentucky 1-0
- Gators Shutout Hofstra, Advance to NCAA Softball Regional Final