Time Table Moves Up For Injured Gators Foward Yeguete
GAINESVILLE- Will Yeguete's rehabilitation on his injured knee is going so well that Florida basketball head coach Billy Donovan told reporters on Thursday that Yeguete could return to the lineup as early as next weekend.
Yeguete has missed the past four games with a knee injury, but Donovan said Yeguete has been healing faster than expected.
The next step, according to Donovan, is to see how much the knee swells up after getting back to practice.
The Gators host Arkansas Saturday night at 7pm in the Stephen C. O'Connell Center.
- Will Yeguete Has Surgery to Repair Injured Knee
- Gator Basketball Turns Table on FSU with Defense, Turnovers in 82-64 Victory
- Gators Must Get Going Without Yeguete
- Driskel Injures Shoulder: Missed Practice Time Early This Week
- Yeguete Ruled Out Versus Alabama
- Young, Yeguete Have Friendship to Last Lifetime
- Gators TE Leonard Injures Knee, Out 6-8 Weeks
- Gator Soccer Wins, Elliott Injured Against USF
- Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
- As Gator Baseball Moves To CWS, O'Sullivan Appreciates Help From Fellow Coaches