Time Table Moves Up For Injured Gators Foward Yeguete
GAINESVILLE- Will Yeguete's rehabilitation on his injured knee is going so well that Florida basketball head coach Billy Donovan told reporters on Thursday that Yeguete could return to the lineup as early as next weekend.
Yeguete has missed the past four games with a knee injury, but Donovan said Yeguete has been healing faster than expected.
The next step, according to Donovan, is to see how much the knee swells up after getting back to practice.
The Gators host Arkansas Saturday night at 7pm in the Stephen C. O'Connell Center.
- Will Yeguete Has Surgery to Repair Injured Knee
- Gators Must Get Going Without Yeguete
- Gator Basketball Turns Table on FSU with Defense, Turnovers in 82-64 Victory
- Driskel Injures Shoulder: Missed Practice Time Early This Week
- Young, Yeguete Have Friendship to Last Lifetime
- Yeguete Ruled Out Versus Alabama
- Gators TE Leonard Injures Knee, Out 6-8 Weeks
- Gator Soccer Wins, Elliott Injured Against USF
- Gator Baseball Falls In First Game of NCAA Regional; Moves On To Valparaiso
- Gator Hoops Moves Up in AP Poll; Billy D Impressed with Defense