Florida Baseball Loses Starting Shortstop for 3-4 Weeks, Gator Sports Roundup
GAINESVILLE- Just when the Florida Gator baseball team ended one losing streak, one player will now have to sustain a streak of games without making the lineup.
Starting shortstop Richie Martin will have to sit 3-4 weeks after an X-ray confirmed a broken finger today.
Martin hurt the finger in Sunday's win versus Miami, but now the Gators will look to Cody Dent to fill the void in Martin's absence.
The Gators play at Jacksonville University Tuesday night at 6pm, and then host the Dolphins Wednesday at 7pm.
For other Gators sports information from the weekend, click on the link above.
- Gator Baseball Looks To Avenge Loss to North Florida, Gators Roundup
- Florida Baseball Scores in 8th to Start Four-Game Homestand with Win
- Florida Baseball Gives up 8 in 1st, Loses to Vandy
- Florida Baseball Loses SEC Tourney Opener, Awaits NCAA Tourney Fate
- Florida Baseball Loses Another Mid-Week Game
- Gator Baseball Starts Series with Win Over Vols
- Gator Baseball Team Starts SEC Tournament With Win
- Down to the Wire, Gators Baseball Loses Heartbreaker To End Season
- Gator Baseball Loses Another One to FGCU
- Gator Baseball Loses Regular Season Finale To Auburn, Earns #3 Seed at SEC Championships