Florida Baseball Loses Starting Shortstop for 3-4 Weeks, Gator Sports Roundup
GAINESVILLE- Just when the Florida Gator baseball team ended one losing streak, one player will now have to sustain a streak of games without making the lineup.
Starting shortstop Richie Martin will have to sit 3-4 weeks after an X-ray confirmed a broken finger today.
Martin hurt the finger in Sunday's win versus Miami, but now the Gators will look to Cody Dent to fill the void in Martin's absence.
The Gators play at Jacksonville University Tuesday night at 6pm, and then host the Dolphins Wednesday at 7pm.
For other Gators sports information from the weekend, click on the link above.
- Florida Baseball Loses Another Mid-Week Game
- Gator Baseball Looks To Avenge Loss to North Florida, Gators Roundup
- Gator Baseball Hosts North Florida For Final Mid-Week Game
- Florida Gator Baseball Team Falls In Mid-Week Finale
- Florida Baseball Loses SEC Tourney Opener, Awaits NCAA Tourney Fate
- Gator Baseball Team Starts SEC Tournament With Win
- Gator Baseball Starts Series with Win Over Vols
- GATOR BASEBALL LOSES HEARTBREAKER
- Gator Baseball Loses McArthur to Injury
- GATOR BASEBALL LOSES GAME, GAINES 6TH SEED