Gator Baseball Evens Series with Ole Miss
GAINESVILLE- After dropping Friday night's opener, the Florida baseball team came roaring back today with a 7-0 win over the Ole Miss Rebels.
The Gators got great play all around including a home run from Harrison Bader.
But the star of the day was Jonathon Crawford. He pitched a complete game, no hitter to shut out the Rebels and help the Gators even up the series.
First pitch for the rubber match is at noon on Easter Sunday at McKeithen Stadium.
- Gator Baseball Earns Series Win Over Ole Miss and Gator Sports Recap
- Softball Evens Series with Ole Miss
- Florida Baseball Drops Series Opener To Ole Miss
- Gators Baseball Falls at Georgia 3-1, Series Now Even
- Gator Baseball Evens Season Series with Osprey's
- Gator Baseball Evens Series Against LSU
- Gator Baseball Evens Series with Tennessee
- Gator Softball Beats Ole Miss 9-1, Baseball Collapses Against LSU 8-7
- Gator Baseball Shut Out Against Ole Miss 3-0
- Gator Baseball Throws Away 7-6 Game Against Ole Miss