Gator NFL Football Hopefuls Shining at Pro Day
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator football players hoping to be drafted to the NFL in April, turned out today to show their skills for NFL coaches and scouts.
Florida's Pro Day started as a rainey morning in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, but the players were able to complete all of their drills.
Guys like Frankie Hammond, Jon Bostic and Matt Elam are all just hoping for the best on Draft Day.
And head coach Will Muschamp says the day was a success for the University of Florida.
Five players from previous years also came out for Pro Day hoping to still catch a scouts eye. And former Gator and Steeler Chris Rainey was on hand to support his old teammates.
He told reporters he learned a valuable lesson in his run in with the law that got him cut from the Steelers.
- Pro Day Pickings Slim, But Contenders Hope For Chance at NFL
- Harvin Shines at UF Pro Day
- Dante Fowler Jr. Talks NFL at Florida Pro Day
- Gators Host Rain-Filled Pro Day
- Gator Football Hopes to Land Multiple Under Armour All-Stars
- North Marion Football Shines at Friday Night Lights
- Sir Jackson Shines as Eastside Football Stays Unbeaten In District
- Cornelius Ingram Hopes to be NFL Starter
- Brantley Shines in Gators Spring Game
- Hometown TE Gator Hoskins Shines for Marshall in Last Game