Gators Football Begins Spring Practice
GAINESVILLE- One down, 14 practices to go for the Florida Gator football team during their spring season.
The Gators held day one of spring practice on Wednesday, working out in helmets and shells for the first two days before moving to full pads this weekend.
"We've got a mature group of guys who understands that everyday you're either getting better or worse," head coach Will Muschamp said after practice.
Muschamp said there will be growing pains at some positions including in the secondary, where Muschamp is looking to replace his captain of the defensive backfield Matt Elam, but added "that's what spring football is about."
- GHS Football Begins Thomson Era At Spring Practice
- Gator Football Fine Tuning in Spring Practice
- Latroy Pittman Making a Mark in Gator Football Spring Practice
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Meyer To Coach During Spring Football Practice
- Florida Releases Spring Football Practice Schedule, Fans Welcome
- Florida Shows Off No-Huddle at First Spring Football Practice
- High School Spring Football Practice Update: Hawthorne, Eastside
- Spring Football Practice Report: Santa Fe and Newberry
- Spring Football Practice Report: PK Yonge and Hawthorne