Local Kindergartners Sort Out Sweet 16 Bracket With Dodgeball
GAINESVILLE- Year after year, sports fans from all over the country try in vain to decipher and predict results from the NCAA Men's Basketball championship bracket.
And with this year's field still wide open as the tournament has moved to the Sweet 16, we at WCJB decided to do the only sensible thing possible: let a group of kindergarteners decide with a game of dodgeball.
Students from St. Patick's school in Gainesville proudly wore the colors of each school in the Sweet 16, and played a winner-take-all dodgeball game.
As you would expect, March Madness took on a whole new meaning.
- Louisville's Adrian Bushell in Familiar Territory, Sort Of
- HOW SWEET IT IS
- Sweet Number-Seven is Historic
- Gator Women's Tennis Avenges Loss/ Advances to Sweet 16
- Florida Prepares For Sweet 16, Jimmer Fredette
- Bill Koss Breaks Down Gator Basketball's Sweet 16 Game
- Senior Night for Gator Gymnastics Ends Sweet
- Gator Volleyball Advances to Sweet 16, Eliminate College of Charleston in Straight Sets
- Florida Volleyball Falls to Texas in the NCAA Sweet 16
- Gator Soccer Advances Over UCF to Sweet 16, Gator Volleyball Beats LSU in Four Sets