Tebow Inspiring in March Madness
GAINESVILLE- After a chance encounter in Wichita, Tim Tebow found himself on the bus of the Wichita State Shockers basketball team over the weekend.
The Shockers were returning from the NCAA Tournament were they had just knocked off Number 1 seed Gonzaga to advance to the Sweet 16.
Tebow boarded the bus and told the guys to cherish the moments they had playing together.
- Big East Schools Mad and Not Taking It Anymore
- NCAA Madness Begins: Donovan on Injuries Consideration
- Gator Baseball Fan Inspires Team
- Blind Bowler Overcomes Adversity, Inspires Others
- Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team Inspiration for All
- Veteran Brian Donarski Helps Gainesville Fisher House, Inspires Others
- "Dig the Swamp" Volleyball Tournament Benefits March of Dimes
- St. Francis Volleyball Marches to the Tune of Another Win
- High School Roundup Thursday, March 7
- High School Roundup: Friday, March 8