Freshman Made Impression At Orange and Blue Debut
GAINESVILLE- A few of Jeff Driskel's favorite targets were limited in last weekend's Orange and Blue Debut, but in their place, a few new faces were allowed to shine.
Demarcus Robinson and Kelvin Taylor, a couple of early enrollees, made some tough plays in the Gators final practice of the spring.
Will Muschamp has credited both with playing well despite each player's youth.
- Gators Take the Field: Orange and Blue Debut
- Changes Outlined For Orange and Blue Debut
- Orange and Blue Debut Preview
- Orange and Blue Debut 2013
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- 2015 Orange And Blue Debut
- Freshman Christian Impressing in Practice
- Details Announced For Annual Orange and Blue Game
- Details For Orange and Blue Game
- Gator Volleyball Holds Orange and Blue Game