Freshman Made Impression At Orange and Blue Debut
GAINESVILLE- A few of Jeff Driskel's favorite targets were limited in last weekend's Orange and Blue Debut, but in their place, a few new faces were allowed to shine.
Demarcus Robinson and Kelvin Taylor, a couple of early enrollees, made some tough plays in the Gators final practice of the spring.
Will Muschamp has credited both with playing well despite each player's youth.
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- Changes Outlined For Orange and Blue Debut
- Orange and Blue Debut Preview
- Orange and Blue Debut 2013
- Freshman Christian Impressing in Practice
- Orange & Blue Diamond Notes
- Mike Peterson Still Bleeds Orange & Blue
- Florida Volleyball Returns To The Court In Orange and Blue Game
- Due To Injuries, Orange and Blue Game Will Feature Just One Team
- Details Announced For Annual Orange and Blue Game