Gymnastics Set for NCAA Regionals
GAINESVILLE- The Gator gymnastics team will be hosting an NCAA Regionals on Saturday night.
The competition will feature six teams, with the top two advancing to Nationals in L.A.
Head coach Rhonda Fahen says her girls have been practicing hard and they're ready for what will surely be a great night of gymnastics.
- Gator Gymnastics Advance to NCAA Championships
- Gator Gymnastics Wins NCAA National Title, First in Program History
- Gator Gymnastics Host and Wins NCAA Regionals
- Gator Gymnastics Make NCAA Super Six for 7th Time in 9 Years
- Gator Gymnastics Falls One-Tenth Short of First NCAA Title
- Costly Mistake Nearly Costs Gators a Trip to NCAA Gymnastics Championships
- Gator Gymnastics Fall Short At NCAA Championships
- Gator Gymnastics sets Record with Three Perfect 10.0's
- Gourley No-HIts FAMU to Open NCAA Play for Florida
- Ocasio Strikes Out 17 Rattlers in NCAA Regionals